Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Sewing and Sewing and more Sewing



It seems that the free world as we know it is making this pattern! Every blog I visit is doing this jacket and they are all so amazing and different. Awesome fabric choices that I would have never thought of, but all incredible! Mine is black and beige tweed. I need to put the collar on and I will be finished.

The perfect pants are: perfect! I should nevre buy another pair of pants as long as I live - I should just whip some up from my perfectly customized pattern. Now I need to find the perfect skirt and my life will be complete.

I finished a darling pink and brown dog carrier for my friend Nicole. Her mom has a new "morkie" (half Manchester terrier, half Yorkie) named "Cuddles." Nicole is giving her the carrier for her mother's birthday. Instead of putting a zipper on the end, I put pink ribbons to be tied and untied. It is pretty stinking cute if I may say so myself. Very "Ooh La La!"

Shhhh....I don't have a meeting tonight or tomorrow night. Maybe I can get my jacket finished!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Wowza. A pink ribbon carrier for a Morkie named Cuddles. Too much to mock in one sentence.

upwiththesun said...

I love you Erin!

TransplantedOkie said...

You're killin' me Smalls!