Sunday, January 04, 2009

Erin beat me!

Erin beat me this year in posting my resolutions!

1 Lose 30 pounds. Don't act like you don't think I need to...I do. This includes walking for 30 minutes every day. There I said it: every day. This will be the hardest one to keep!

2. Get my business of bags and accessories off the ground (see my site at www.labellasogno.com)

3. Quit trying to please people who will just not be pleased, no matter what. (Lots of bosses fall in this category!) Of course if #2 really works out then I won't have to worry about this!

4. Watch less mindless TV. D0 I really need to see that episode of "Law and Order" for the fifth time? I think not. Mindless does not include ANYTHING on the History Channel - that's educational!

5. Be more spiritual.

That's it. I think that is more than enough for me to keep track of!

1 comment:

Ayatollah Mugsy said...

Walking 30 minutes a day really can make a huge difference. Father started walking 3-4 miles most days a couple of years ago and lost 30 pounds or so. He finds it very relaxing and feels better when he finishes. Plus, he has seen sights he never saw before -- such as turtles using a nearby creek spillway as a water slide.