Saturday, August 19, 2006
I spent the morning at Material Girls learning how to properly embroider on terry cloth. It truly is more difficult that it sounds! There are all of those little loopies to consider...
Anyway....This was the design that we put on our towels. It is difficult to see, I think, because the flash washed so much of the color out it. It is supposed to be a duck in a bikini. I know. Next to the duck it was supposed to say, " No...I am not Julia Roberts, but I get that a lot." I decided I just wanted my name, thanks.
This is on the top of the towel and then, after we cut another towel in half and sewed one half to the back of the top and the other half into pockets, it is a terry cover for a lounge chair. I am doing another one in yellow with my monogram in periwinkle (to match my new tankini!) and will post that when I am finished.
Back upstairs to sew some more....
Posted by TransplantedOkie at Saturday, August 19, 2006