Tuesday, October 31, 2006

The no good very bad mood

It is Halloween - one of the best holidays EVER - and I am in a no good, very bad, mood.

I am having a little bit of homesickness (Please do not say "Well, you are the one who decided to move." You might draw back a bloody stub. Just feel I should warn you.) I am a little bored with my job (I do not have enough to do to keep my busy on a day to day basis). I am tired of living 30 minutes away from everyone and fighting the mice (but I love that we have no neighbors, that it is so quiet, etc).

So apparently I am having what is commonly referred to as a "snit." Let us hope that it leaves as quickly as it arrived!

6 comments:

tigerdrea said...

Sounds like the "mean reds" to me. I think that a trip to Tiffany's is in order. I would like a new watch...so it's a double duty trip...Y'all will love the double duty I got out of the packing material in Dad's birthday package...HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

TransplantedOkie said...

I will suggest that to your dad. Don't hold your breath because I certainly am not!!

Abby said...

Sometimes these things happen, and when they do you just have to hide away with a trashy romance novel until your mood improves, then you may rejoin the world. :-)

TransplantedOkie said...

Excellent advice from both of you.

I am now off to plan a trip to Tiffany's and Borders!!

upwiththesun said...

Snits are allowed. I agree with Abby though I would prefer a good mystery, fuzzy slippers and a box of chocolates. Go for it!

tigerdrea said...

Maybe just some flowers then.