Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving all! I am blogging away as the smell of roast turkey permeats our little house. Football is on the TV, the pies are cooling, God is in His heavan, and all is right with the world!

Things for which I am thankful include:

My family but especially:
my wonderful husband
that my father's hip replacement went so well
that my mother got to come and visit me
that my sister and her family are healthy and happy
that my grandchild has such a wonderful mother and father
that I can communicate with my children
My health
Friends, both old and new
A great new church home.

What are YOU thankful for? I know that there is a lot that I missed, and I am sure that if we all sat down and really counted our blessings we would be amazed and humbled by how many we have.

No comments: