Thursday, December 08, 2005

Graduation Pic!



Here Bob and I are at Puppy Class Graduation! We had fun and learned many things, two of which were: 1) the big dogs don't care if you are cute and little, they will bite you anyway, 2) people will feed you great treats if you just walk up to them, sit, and look at them expectantly. This also works well at PetsMart.

Hopefully, we will start Good Manners class in January, then move on to Better Manners. I would like to check into the whole Therapy dog thing. I am not sure if Bob would make a good one or not, he is so young yet. Time shall tell...

2 comments:

tigerdrea said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting. Lucy is very happy for Bob. I'm not completely sure, but I think that the dog has to be 2 years old to become a therapy dog. Bob can definately work on his CGC in the meantime. Anyway, good job Bob. Sorry we can't see you at Christmas.
andrea

Erin said...

Bob! Congratulations! Great hat! Mom, good job too.