Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Boo.

I have had this weird pain in my side for almost a week, so I decided that I would cave in and go to the doctor to see about it. Radical concept.

Turns out I have two cracked/broken ribs. How did I get said broken ribs? No earthly idea. You would think that if I pulled some stunt the ended up in a broken bone that I would remember it (and no, I don't drink that much), but for the life of me I cannot come up with anything.

Since I cannot recall any injury to myself, I now get the opportunity to have a bone density test done. It's not that big of a deal, just like an X-ray from what I understand. I am just not thrilled about the entire incident.

You think that if I was going to break two ribs I would at least have a good story to tell about it.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

You should just make one up! I mean after the visual image of the butt dart game, I believe that any story you invent regarding cracked ribs would just well, crack me up. I can't really believe you have been hurting for a week and just now went to the doctor. Rib pain is pretty intense from what I hear. Get better soon!

upwiththesun said...

Bone density test is a breeze. Lay down for 10 minutes and that's all. As for the story, I'm with Lisa...