Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Another silly meme

10 FAVORITES
Favorite Color: yellow has been my favorite color my entire life I think.
Favorite Food: I am sorry there is no way I can narrow it down to one - raw oysters are at the top
Favorite Month: November
Favorite Song: Of all time? or currently swirling around in my head? How can I answer these things if I don't know the real question here?
Favorite Movie: Princess Bride ("Prepare to die")
Favorite Sport: football
Favorite Season: fall
Favorite Day of the week: Friday
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: anything with chocolate
Favorite Time of Day: Right when the sun is about to set and I am snuggled up on the couch with a fabulous book and an adult beverage in hand

9 CURRENTS
Current Mood: meh
Current Taste: What? What does that mean?
Current Clothes: beige jeans, black long sleeve T with skull-cross-bones-heart thing going on, jean jacket, black ballet flats
Current Desktop: Picture of Steve feeding Theo chocolate pie
Current Toenail Color: Opi "I'm really not a waitress" red
Current Time: 12:57 p.m.
Current Surroundings: my extremely messy office
Current Thoughts: It is 80 degrees outside. MAN I wish I wasn't at work!

8 FIRSTS
First Best Friend: Christy Chavez
First "date": I am sure that involved some dance at Del Crest Junior High
First Screen Name: Transplanted Okie
First Pet: a dog
First Piercing: both ears
First Crush: Billy Montgomery, kindergarten boyfriend
First CD: don't remember.
First Broken bone: none

7 LASTS
Last Cigarette/Cigar: I remember having a Macanudo after one of the golf tournaments at Quail Creek, but I don't think I have indulged since then.
Last Car Ride: Coming back to work from lunch
Last Kiss: Right before I left home to come to work.
Last Movie Seen: at the theater? Chronicles of Narnia
Last Phone Call: Nick Harville from one of my committees giving me a rash of crap for beating him out of getting a donation from someone (it was a good thing!)
Last CD Played: "Chick Music" of my own personal making

6 HAVE YOU EVERS
Have You Ever Dated One Of Your Best Guy/Girl Friends: define "dated"
Have You Ever Broken the Law: yes
Have You Ever Been Arrested: not so far
Have You Ever Skinny Dipped: many times
Have You Ever Been on TV: yes
Have You Ever Kissed Someone You Didn’t Know: squick. OK how about I have I ever kissed someone I thought I knew and them they turned out to be a total a$$hat? That's a question I can get behind.

5 THINGS
Thing You’re Wearing: earrings
Thing You’ve Done Today: oh dudes, WHERE DO I START?
Thing You Can Hear Right Now: The therapists party it up in the lunch room
Thing You Can’t Live Without: family
Thing You Do When You’re Bored: Watch TV

4 PLACES YOU’VE BEEN TODAY
1. Home
2. Work
3. CVS
4. That covers it

3 PEOPLE YOU CAN TELL ANYTHING TO
1. Steve
2. Betty
3. Alicia

2 CHOICES
1. Black or White: black
2. Hot or Cold: hot

1 THING YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE
Spoil my grandchildren.

No comments: