Thursday, April 19, 2007

Meh

This day is shaping up to be a non-event. Don't get me wrong - non-events are a good thing in my world these days.

I bought the famous Apples to Apples game this week and am planning a game night either tomorrow night or the next week-end. I think we all need a little frivolous entertainment in our lives right now with all that is going on in our world.

I am still planning on seeing the plasticized body exhibit this week-end. This has completely squicked everyone out. I think it will be fascinating. It had better be, because tickets are not cheap!

Unfortunate Sharpie Girl has been out sick most of the week, so I cannt regale you with stories of her latest antics. The Grasshoppers have been shopping with increasingly better choices than their original "Forever 21" legless tights and baby doll tops. At least they have not worn any of that nonsense to work lately. My work with them has been personally fulfilling. While not being little Ann Clones, they have risen above the Let's-all-dress-like-Brittney! mindset. The Executive Director even commented on their improved appearance. I just nodded sagely and smiled to myself.

No comments: