Friday, April 20, 2007

SICK in LOVE

So, on the advice from my youngest daughter, I have purchased a pair of red patent leather flats. I am sick in love with them and I think I am going to wear them every day for three weeks just like I would if I were 4. They are just that freakin' cute.

On other fronts, I did not experience any "educational" conversations like I had yesterday. Granted, it would be hard to top that one.

I did have the opportunity to sit out on the deck at the Crooked i at Chesapeake Beach with my shoes off and enjoy an iced tea (working - no toddy for the body when working) while watching the sail boats on the Bay. That was a little slice of heaven.

Off to coordinate my entire wardrobe around my new shoes...

2 comments:

Erin said...

And yet, your youngest daughter (by the way that makes it sound like there are a passel of girls laying around) did not get to share in the red shoe wealth...

TransplantedOkie said...

No - and I did not share in the driving mocassin wealth, nor the skull and crossbone shoes.